The conference will take place at the campus of Frankfurt University of
The address of the campus is:
Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
60318 Frankfurt am Main
All conference sessions, tutorials and workshops will take place in building
4, which is marked below:
See the larger map
For information on points of interes and on travelling in Frankfurt please see the document we have prepared for you (pdf)
On thursday we would like to spend some nice time together with you in the
city of Frankfurt. As part of social event we first will have a boat trip on
the river main. Afterwards we will have a guided tour in the city, which will
end at the restaurant where we will have dinner together.
- The meeting point for the social events is ''Eiserner Steg'', the
ticket office of Primus Line offering the boat trip.
- Address: Mainkai 36, 60311 Frankfurt am Main. For instructions on
getting there, please see page 5 of the information document we have prepared
for you (pdf)
- Meeting time: 15:30. Please be at the meeting point not later
than this. The boat will leave shortly afterwards
- Before getting on the boat, each participant will get a ribbon, which
can be used for getting one free drink on the boat. Please do not forget to
bring your name tag with you for getting your ribbon.
- The boat trip will end at 17:40.
- After the boat trip we will cross the bridge ''Eiserner Steg'' and on the
Sachsenhausen side of the river our guide will pick us up at 18:00 and show us
this part of the city.
- The tour will end at around 19:30 at the restaurant ''Zum Eichkatzerl''.
Address of the restaurant is: Dreieichstr. 29, 60594 Frankfurt am Main.
The campus of the university is quite central. Here are some of the hotels that
are around the campus:
You might also want to check the website Hotel Frankfurt
for more hotels.